Special order, no returns, no refunds.
*****Square footage subject to change after template*****
Full payment must be made to process the order.
- Stone is a natural product of nature and has certain inherent characteristics
- Variation in color, tonality and movement to be expected from piece to piece and from lot to lot
- Fissure crack, pitting, chips and natural stone surface polish is also accepted as characteristics of some stone surface is polished at mining factory, therefore, KitchenSearch.com is not responsible for stone surface polish
- All thickness descriptions are nominal and can vary as much as +/- (plus/minus) 3mm
- The acceptance seam match between two slabs is +/- (plus/minus) 2 mm
- NO SEAM IS INVISIBLE
- The visibility of seams will depend on granularity, color and pattern
- A dramatic pattern with swatches of color will show more seams than uniform pattern. Most customers have found that the beauty of natural granite outweighs the concern of seam
- As such, KitchenSearch.com is not liable for these inherent characteristics
- Seams and faucet placement is determined by installers after the template is done
- Cabinets must be leveled for template in case of new cabinetry
- Installers are not licensed plumbers/electricians therefore MAY NOT assume the responsibility.
- Sink, faucet, stove and cook top should be available at the time of template or in our possession before fabrication
- Customer may view and approve the job layout actual slab before fabrication and/or sign waiver provided by KitchenSearch.com
- Customer must remove existing back splash tile in case of granite back splash installation
DISPOSAL OF OLD COUNTER TOPS
Customer is responsible to remove all existing counter tops prior to granite technicians coming out to template
By signing this document I acknowledge that I have read, understand, and agree to these terms.
KitchenSearch.com will charge $50 return check fee for all returned checks.
ALL WARRANTIES COME FROM THE STONE FABRICATOR